Saturday, June 25, 2011

MAC Week 4 ~ Publishing_Leadership Project

The Pennsylvania Educational Technology Expo and Conference is definitely my first choice for presenting my Action Research Project. It is a close enough distance and also far enough away that I would be able to present to colleagues in advance to get practice before taking to to the big stage. It seemed like an ideal match for me because of the broad audience that they attract. What I truly liked about this conference is that K-12 teachers can attend and showcase their own student's technology work.
This conference would be second choice for me. I only say that because it is so far away and not at a convenient time for my school schedule. I did like the amount of collaboration promoted through out this conference. The website had some great resources as well. I am thinking about becoming a member even if I do not present at the conference.
Here is my PowerPoint presentation for my Acton Research Project. Since I picked the option to present rather then publish, I geared my presentation to the overall process from start to finish. I was not able to attend any of the WIMBA sessions because this last week was hectic with the last week of school and both of my jobs requiring extra hours to be put in. I reached out to my critical friends for feedback on my project.

You can look at my project below. If you click on the full screen option, it will bring you to Google Docs. You can download the presentation to get my notes. A direct link to download is also below.




Thinking Out Loud Blogs:

http://elizabethgranberg.blogspot.com/2011/06/mac-week-3-blog-post-thinking-out-loud_19.html

http://elizabethgranberg.blogspot.com/2011/06/mac-week-3-blog-post-thinking-out-loud.html


No comments:

Post a Comment