Sunday, June 12, 2011

MAC Week 2 Comment 2 ~ Sharon Clay


(Photo from Creative Commons: By Cole24)
 
Sharon Clay 
MAC Week 2: Free Choice - My Action Research Project

It seems like I have worked non-stopped for the last year to reach this point. Now, it’s here and I am very anxious. The final AR push! Getting all of my information posted on my website seemed so far away a year ago. I remember when gathering the references for the literature review felt like a daunting task.  Now, I am here and I know I have all of the pieces to the puzzle but for some reason it doesn’t feel that way.


Elizabeth Granberg
This week I decided to comment on the Action Research Project posts because I myself cannot believe that we are here already! Anxious is definitely a word that I would use to describe the feeling as well. I have a bit of work on my hands because I need to fill in a lot of my data for both Cycle 1 and Cycle 2. Never the less, we have made it through this far and we will finish out strong! It was definitely a fun journey this whole way. Learned great things, met some great new friends, and learned a lot about technology for sure! I hope you are as happy with your final project as I hope to be with mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment