Sunday, June 12, 2011

MAC Week 2 Comment 1 ~ Drew Clausing

  (Photo from Creative Commons: By Walter Wilhelm)
Month 11: Light at the end of the tunnel...

Drew Clausing
Week 2 Activity | Website
This project was and has been very time consuming for me.  I remember mentioning on my last blog post how I thought the cumulative effect of doing each of these projects on a month by month basis will make the finished website very quick and easy to produce.  Well, I’ve had quite a few things to correct before submission and now it is starting to become much more long winded than I expected.  Oh well -- will be done soon :)


Elizabeth Granberg
I absolutely agree with you! When we first started the program and had the monthly outline, I thought it was great that we were going to be doing projects a little bit at a time. Since procrastination is my middle name, it was a good change of pace for me. I hit a few speed bumps in the road with my project, so things did not go as smoothly as I had planned. Currently I am finishing up my website to submit for review. Good luck with your Action Research Project!

No comments:

Post a Comment