Sunday, June 19, 2011

MAC Week 3 Blog Post ~ Thinking Out Loud 1/2

(picture from Creative Commons: photo by zoutedrop)
After some consideration, I think that I would like to actually present my Action Research Project to anyone that is willing to listen. I say that because I have spent a lot of time, effort, and resources (as we all have) on my project. It would be silly to let it just sit there and not offer any insight to the world of Professional Development. Ideally I would love to start off with a presentation at a school board meeting with my school district. It is because of them that this Action Research Project ever got started. The principal and teachers that were involved were very curious to find out the results of my findings. Why not share my findings with them and others?

No comments:

Post a Comment